As you may know it’s a bit difficult to reach Lisbon from Cyprus. But combine two low cost airlines it’s possible to travel there without spending a lot of money. So, here is an example of the one possible route:
- Flight from Paphos to Rome Ciampino with Ryanair – Thursday/Sunday morning. Day in Rome – warm up before Lisbon. Shuttle bus from Ciampino to Rome Termini Station about 40 minutes and 4EUR. Luggage can be left in the Termini. Express to Fiumicino – about 40 minutes and 14EUR.
- Flight from Rome Fiumicino to Lisbon with EasyJet.
- Flight to from Lisbon to Milan Malpensa with EasyJet. A shuttle bus to Milan Central Station 7.5EUR. You may stay night in Milan and spend next day there. But I suggest to go to fairytale city Bergamo.
- Flight from Milan Bergamo to Pahos with Ryanair – Tuesday/Sunday at 19:35.
Another route a bit more complicated but I like it. The way to Lisbon is the same as above. But return back from Barcelona:
- Flight from Lisbon to Madrid with EasyJet. Spend a few days there. Believe me, it’s really nice place.
- Train from Madrid to Barcelona – 2.5 hours and ~35EUR. Spend a night in Barcelona.
- Flight from Barcelona Girona to Paphos.
And finally, the 10 good points to go to Lisbon!